Your Partner in International Internships
Whether you’re looking to build a new international internship program from scratch or use an existing framework, adding an international internship program to your campus is easier than you think. You’ve got a goal and a plan, we’ve got the on-site relationships, operations, local expertise; and we can bring them both together to build a sustainable program meeting your academic and institutional goals. Today, Absolute Internship is frequently recognized in global media outlets such as The New York Times, Forbes Magazine, BBC News and Bloomberg and established strong university partnerships across Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, US and the United Kingdom with over 50 institutions, which we have worked with for several years.
Our partners in higher education trust us. We value trust above all else. Our partnership with an university is based on providing you the global on-site expertise and 24/7 support every step of the way, which you and your students need. We work closely with our partners to ensure their institutional goals are met at all levels. Absolute Internship is actively involved with the global education community by supporting the Global Internship Conference, EAIE, NAFSA, Forum on Education and many more of the recognized associations of the community.
Ready to get started? Our team is there for you from the very beginning to guarantee your program’s success and to put your mind at ease. You’ll work personally with Aurélie, our Director of University Partnerships who will be at your side from the start to make sure that your experience is enriching and we’ll help support any unexpected pathways that may occur. Aurélie is an expert at handling the unexpected.
Think Big. Build Your Program with Absolute Internship.
Top Benefits for your University
- Attractive international profile to your degree offering
- Prepare your students for the ultra competitive world upon graduation
- Profile your university in the most exciting, fast-paced cities in the world
- With offices strategically located in London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, we bring our expertise with enormous out reach and have experienced local staff in all our program locations
Top Benefits for your Students
- Potential employment by the host company and a top CV that stands out from the crowd
- Internships abroad allow students to observe international business practices and expand their professional network
- Professional development through the internship and Career Speaker Series with leading industry experts
- Students develop professional skills, language skills, and apply academic studies to practice
A Partnership Like No Other
Please feel free to contact Aurélie if you have questions about our programs, or would like to be connected to a current partner university in your region, or are interested in building a partnership with Absolute Internship.
Please contact Aurélie Chouaf, Director at Absolute Internship.
Director of University Relations
Phone: +44 (0) 20-3608-1289