Remote Internships for High School Students
High school internships are project-based international experiences done remotely from wherever you are based.
Designed to give 14-18 year old students the opportunity to navigate their career path, this program will help you build a strong profile for college and university applications, explore international working environments and, ultimately, develop transferable skills for your future career!
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, join this 4-week (or longer!) program for 15 to 25 hours a week and benefit from:
- A guaranteed remote internship placement in your chosen career track
- A Personal Internship Coach that will guide and support you through the whole four weeks
- Career Foundation Workshops to equip you with the most sought-after 21st-century skills
- Access to our exclusive e-learning platform, the Absolute Academy
- A professional portfolio and Internship Certificate to start building your professional profile
- A network of both professional industry leaders and like-minded students from top universities all around the world
Why Should You Embark on a High School Internship?
Define Your Dream Career Path
Still wondering what to major in at college? Get hands-on experience participating in real company projects and gain insight into your field of interest by learning and working in a professional environment and see how this internship program can shape your career.
Build A Profile That Stands Out
Doing a remote international internship will sharpen your interpersonal and professional skills. With high school internships, you will learn how to incorporate what you learned in class and build your own professional portfolio in just four weeks.
Wondering what skills you’ll gain from this internship?
- Analytical-critical thinking and innovation
- Active learning
- Technology use
- Remote work skills: time management, flexibility
- Resilience, tolerance, adaptability
- and many more skills related to your field!
Whether you’re combining a high school internship with your studies or school break, this experience allows you to go global from the comfort of your home, with flexible hours and combining academic requirements or other responsibilities.
Having access to a greater international network of professionals is one of the biggest advantage of internships for high school students!