The application process for Absolute Internship is simple and it is important that you are familiar with it before you submit your application.
1) Apply online – Fill in the application below and upload your CV/resume. Please make sure that your CV/resume is not longer than two pages.
2) Review – We will review your application to determine your suitability to the program and if it’s successful you’ll be invited for a telephone- or a Skype interview.
3) Interview – The interview takes 20 – 40 minutes where we’ll assess your career goals, interests in the foreign country you have applied for as well as your suitability to the program you have applied for.
4) Interview Outcome – After your interview (normally a 2-3 days after) you’ll be informed of your applications outcome to join our Internship Program by email. If you are successful with your application you’ll receive an acceptance letter, which will formally invite you to our program and detail on how to confirm your spot.
5) Confirmation – Spots are competitive for our internship programs and we ask that successful applicants confirm their places in our program by paying a deposit within one week of receiving the letter of acceptance. The remaining fee is then due one month after paying your deposit, or a minimum of six weeks before your departure date, whichever is sooner.
6) Get Ready! – Once we have received your deposit you will have formally secured a spot in our program. After receiving your deposit payment we’ll begin working on your internship placement, and welcome you to our program by providing you with all the Pre-Departure Information that you need.